Denplan Care is a care contract that allows your dentist to provide an ongoing preventive dental care treatment programme. It also includes Supplementary Insurance and Denplan’s Insurance Services.
Backwell Dental Care is a Denplan Excel Practice, this means that we have been accredited and have committed to certain communication processes and we are assessed every 18 months to ensure exacting clinical and communication criteria are met.
Denplan Care offers you:
Routine and preventive dental care from your dentist.
- Necessary fillings
- Hygiene treatment (including scale and polishes)
- Preventive dental advice and therapy
- Any necessary extractions
- Major restorative care from your dentist
- Periodontal (gum) treatment
- Crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays (excluding laboratory fees)
- Root fillings
Denplan Care does not cover the following:
- Laboratory Fees, i.e. you will pay one third of the cost if you were a fee per item private patient.
- Any treatment specified as excluded by the dentist in your contract
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Treatment carried out anywhere other than at your registered dentist except when covered under your Supplementary Insurance
- Orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
Have a look at www.denplan.co.uk for more details.