Coming for an appointment soon?
We are very pleased to inform you that we now have official permission to reopen Backwell Dental Care on the 8th of June. We are very thankful for your understanding during this time and thank you for your continued support and loyalty to the practice. These have been very difficult times for all of us and we understand that many of you have been unable to access the dental care you need.
Our priority, as always, is your safety and your care, and we would like to offer you reassurance that we have re-examined all of our procedures and protocols to ensure they give the highest possible level of safety to you and our staff. We have always had very high levels of infection control in the practice but we have enhanced these measures even further to meet and go beyond new regulations and guidelines following the Covid19 pandemic. You will, therefore, notice a number of changes when you have your next appointment.
Please read through this Covid19 questionnaire prior to your appointment and if you have any symptoms we would ask you to cancel and rebook your appointment as soon as is possible. There will be no charges for cancelling appointments as a result of covid19 symptoms.
- Are you waiting for a Covid -19 test or test results?
- If you, anyone in your household, or anyone in your support bubble, or have had possible Covid-19,or have tested positive for Covid-19, are you still in the self/household isolation period?
- If you have returned from international travel in the last 10 days, are you still required to self isolate?
- If you have been asked to self isolate by your local health authority, or by any contact tracing program, are you still in the isolation period?
- Do you, anyone in your household, or anyone in your support bubble have any symptoms of Covid-19 including:
- a high temperature – 37.8 or over
- a new continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours(if you usually have a cough it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change in normal sense of smell or taste
We are constantly monitoring best practice internationally and will continue to adapt our processes
if we learn of further ways to ensure your safety and comfort during your dental care journey.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the practice on 01275 462421
Again, we would like to thank you for your understanding and patience during these unprecedented
times and we very much look forward to seeing you soon.