Coming for an appointment soon?
We are very pleased to inform you that we now have official permission to reopen Backwell Dental Care on the 8th of June. We are very thankful for your understanding during this time and thank you for your continued support and loyalty to the practice. These have been very difficult times for all of us and we understand that many of you have been unable to access the dental care you need.
Our priority, as always, is your safety and your care, and we would like to offer you reassurance that we have re-examined all of our procedures and protocols to ensure they give the highest possible level of safety to you and our staff. We have always had very high levels of infection control in the practice but we have enhanced these measures even further to meet and go beyond new regulations and guidelines following the Covid19 pandemic. You will, therefore, notice a number of changes when you have your next appointment. When you arrive for your appointment you may be asked to wait in your car until your scheduled appointment time; this is to limit the number of patients in our waiting areas. You will be guided through this process by our members of staff.
Please read through this Covid19 questionnaire prior to your appointment and if you have any symptoms we would ask you to cancel and rebook your appointment as soon as is possible. There will be no charges for cancelling appointments as a result of covid19 symptoms.
- Do you have a fever or have you felt feverish in the last 14-21 days?
- Have you a temperature over 38.7OC?
- Do you have recent shortness of breath or breathing difficulties?
- Do you have a new continuous cough?
- Any other flu-like symptoms (gastro-intestinal upset, headache, fatigue)?
- Have you experienced recent loss of taste and/or smell?
- Have you been in contact with any confirmed covid19 positive people (i.e a member of your household?
- Is your age over 70?
- Do you have any of the following: heart disease, kidney disease, lung disease, diabetes or any auto immune diseases?
We are constantly monitoring best practice internationally and will continue to adapt our processes
if we learn of further ways to ensure your safety and comfort during your dental care journey.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the practice on 01275 462421
Again, we would like to thank you for your understanding and patience during these unprecedented
times and we very much look forward to seeing you soon.
New Patient Journey