Children’s’ consultations are comprehensive and thorough and involve the following:
- Monitoring and Recording of Dental Development.
- Screening for Tooth Decay (dental caries) and Gum (periodontal) Disease.
- Screening of the Oral soft tissues for early signs of systemic diseases.
- Assessment of any relevant medical conditions and their significance to Oral Health and Development.
- Assessment of significance of traumatic damage to children’s teeth.
- Orthodontic diagnosis and consideration of timing for braces.
- Discussion and Relevant Advice to child and parents.